What a wonderful opportunity to secure an immaculate entry level, three-bedroom ensuite home. Positioned in one of the most sought after pockets of Kambah, near the foothills of Mount Urambi, there are endless walking and biking tracks on the Bicentennial National Trail right by your doorstep. Simply a stone’s throw to the idyllic Murrumbidgee Golf Course – this truly is the perfect family friendly location.
Immaculately cared for over the years, this home is ready for its new owners to move in and make it their own. The kitchen is at the heart of the home and has been updated for your convenience. It comes complete with a breakfast bar, pantry, dishwasher and fabulous storage space. The formal lounge has perfect north/east aspecting and is a beautiful, light filled space year round. Floor to ceiling glass ensures endless natural light and enhances the lovely views through to Mount Taylor.
Complete with an array of deciduous and evergreen plantings, the gardens are simply a delight throughout the seasons. The rear garden is secured with colorbond fencing and offers a private space for children and pets to play. Car accommodation is provided by a large double garage with workshop space, an automatic roller door and additional off-street parking options.
If you have been looking for a spacious family home in a wonderful location, be sure to inspect 1 Armytage Cct, Kambah.
• Beautifully presented and maintained three bedroom ensuite home
• Lovely street appeal and in a fabulous location with endless walking trails on your doorstep
• Formal and informal living spaces including a north east facing lounge room with floor to ceiling glass and views of Mt Taylor
• Updated kitchen with a pantry, breakfast bar, built in microwave and plenty of drawers and cupboard space
• Sliding door access off the meals area to a private courtyard
• Main bedroom has beautiful northern sunlight and views, a walk-through robe and dressing room area and a functional ensuite
• Secondary bedrooms both have built in robes and mountain views
• Bathroom has a large vanity with storage, and a separate bath and shower recess
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling ensures comfort all year round
• LED lighting in the open-plan family/dining/kitchen area
• Linen cupboard off the entry and an oversized laundry provides additional internal storage space
• Gorgeous camellia and azalea garden to the side of the home and low maintenance front garden with colour year round
• Beautiful and secure rear garden with a large array of established deciduous and evergreen plantings and colorbond fencing to the perimeter
• Earthwool Batts were installed in the roof cavities (cross hatch cover in the upper level to R6.7, lower level to R4) in March 2021
• Car accommodation provided by the large double garage with workshop space to the rear, an automatic roller door and off-street parking options
• Perfectly positioned just a stroll to the local IGA and children’s playground; a few minutes’ drive to the South.Point shopping precinct and only one traffic light to Canberra City!