This split level four-bedroom ensuite home has been partially renovated and offers a fabulous opportunity for its new owners to make it their own. Positioned in a quiet loop street, opposite parkland, this is a wonderful family friendly location.
The open plan kitchen is at the centre of the home and has been renovated for your convenience. It comes complete with five burner gas cooktop, Fisher and Paykal oven, Samsung dishwasher, large island bench, breakfast bar, pantry and plumbed fridge space. There is lovely flow from the indoors to the outdoors with glass sliding doors providing seamless garden access from both living spaces.
With family living at the forefront of its design, the sunken main bedroom acts as a segregated retreat for the parents. Complete with an ensuite bathroom, private study/walk in robe and a lovely outlook over parkland, it is the perfect space to relax and unwind. To the rear of the home you will find three spacious bedrooms with an adjoining, informal living area that will be ideal as a children’s playroom or rumpus.
Inspection is highly recommended for young families looking for a spacious home with scope to further improve.
Please note – this property is currently tenanted until the 30th November 2021.
• Split-level four-bedroom ensuite family home in a quiet loop street
• Spacious floor plan with two separate living spaces including light filled formal lounge with floor to ceiling glass and direct garden access
• Large open plan kitchen complete with quality appliances, gas cooktop and dishwasher
• Segregated main bedroom with ensuite bathroom and adjoining study or walk in robe
• Spacious secondary bedrooms all include built in robes
• Updated main bathroom with separate bathroom, decorated in neutral tones
• Car accommodation is provided by a large double brick garage
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling installed
• Perfectly positioned with ease of access to arterial roads to Tuggeranong, Woden and Canberra City