This gorgeous split level three-bedroom home is simply a delight to inspect. Positioned in a quiet loop street with lovely neighbours, a short drive to the Chisholm shopping precinct and with beautiful bush walking trails right by your doorstep – this is a wonderful location.
Relax and unwind in the gorgeous sunken lounge that is complete with solid timber flooring and extensive floor to ceiling glass to ensure endless natural light. Feature timber sliding doors provide seamless access to the rear entertaining deck and create lovely indoor to outdoor flow. Step up into the nicely updated kitchen that is well equipped with a gas cooktop, spacious pantry and excellent storage space. Comfort is ensured year round with the inclusion of ducted evaporative cooling and a split system unit to the living space.
With effortless entertaining in mind, you will love the inclusion of the large elevated rear deck – the ideal space to host friends and family throughout the seasons. Overlooking the private year gardens that are complete with an array of established plantings, you will find yourself drawn to these beautiful outdoor spaces.
This is such a fabulous opportunity for families and young couples to secure a lovely, character filled home in a wonderful location. 19 Bainbridge Close, Chisholm will not stay on the market long, be sure to arrange an inspection today.
• Lovely split level three-bedroom home in a quiet pocket of Chisholm
• Set only a moment’s walk to Simpsons Hill where there are fantastic walking trails and stunning views over the Tuggeranong Valley
• Spacious living area with timber floors and direct access to the rear deck
• Well-appointed kitchen with gas cooktop, pantry and excellent storage space
• Three generous sized bedrooms with built in robes to two
• Comfort is ensured year round with evaporative cooling and split system unit installed
• Updated family bathroom with a separate bath, large shower alcove and separate w/c
• Expansive rear garden with plenty of space for children and pets to play
• Wonderful outdoor deck with elevation and garden views
• Car accommodation is provided by the single secured carport
• A short drive to Chisholm shops where there are cafés, supermarkets, and a chemist
• Perfectly positioned with easy access to arterial roads to Tuggeranong, Woden and the City Centre