Positioned in a quiet loop street with lovely mountain views, this spacious three-bedroom ensuite home offers everything you could ask for in a family home. Sited on the block to maximise the northern aspecting and ensure endless natural light, this home is a delight to inspect throughout the seasons.
The spacious and functional floor plan has been designed with segregated living in mind, and offers plenty of room for the whole family. The clever conversion of the garage provides a fabulous extension of the internal space and the north facing formal lounge is beautiful year round with floor to ceiling glass and lovely mountain views.
The kitchen is at the heart of the home and has been renovated for your benefit. It comes complete with Bosch stainless steel dishwasher, gas cooktop and stone benches. The main bathroom has also been renovated, ensuring the new owners can move in with all the hard work complete.
The private rear gardens are secured with colorbond fencing and offer a fabulous space for children and pets to play. You will love hosting family and friends year round on the expansive covered outdoor area that is spacious enough to accommodate the largest of gatherings.
If you have been searching for a nicely presented family home with a spacious and versatile floorplan, be sure to inspect 2 O’Hara Close, Gordon.
• Nicely presented three-bedroom ensuite home in a quiet cul-de-sac location
• North facing living area full of natural light and lovely mountain views
• Bamboo floors to the living areas gives a lovely modern feel
• Renovated kitchen with gas cooktop, Bosch stainless steel dishwasher and stone benchtops
• Main bedroom is segregated, has walk through robes and ensuite bathroom
• Secondary bedrooms are generous in size and there are built in robes to bedroom two
• Bathroom has been updated to include a frameless shower screen, a deep bath, large modern vanity and separate w/c
• Ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling and a slow combustion fireplace to the living room for those cold Canberra winters
• Solar panels for excellent energy efficiency
• Expansive covered outdoor entertaining area would accommodate the largest of family gatherings
• Garage conversion now provides an extension of the living space and would be an ideal work from home option with floor to ceiling glass and fabulous natural light
• Roller door leads to a covered space for a small car and there are great off street parking options
• Rear garden has colorbond fencing to the perimeter and plenty of space for children and pets to play
• Perfectly located just a minute to arterial roads leading to Fyshwick, Tuggeranong and Canberra City