From the breathtaking mountain views, to its gorgeous natural surroundings, this four-bedroom ensuite home is simply stunning in every way and must be seen to be appreciated. Set on the high side of an elevated, loop street, it will be perfect for families seeking a beautiful and truly special place to call home.
Floor-to-ceiling colonial style windows have been used extensively throughout to embrace the natural light, showcase the beautiful gardens and create a seamless connection between the indoors and outdoors. Gorgeous raked ceilings enhance the wonderful feeling of space and complement the full height windows and feature exposed beams, creating a lovely informal living space where you can relax and unwind.
The kitchen sits at the heart of the home and has been renovated for your benefit. It includes Electrolux stainless steel double oven, induction cooktop, soft close drawers, stone benchtops, new Asko dishwasher and built-in cabinetry with lighting. The bathrooms have also been timelessly renovated, so all the hard work is complete and the home is ready for you to simply move in and enjoy.
Step outside and you will hear water cascading down a natural rock face, into the stunning heated, billabong style swimming pool. With adjoining heated spa, endless fun will be had by all. Host family and friends throughout the seasons on the large covered entertaining area or relax on a summer’s eve while you watch the children splash in the pool, play on the slippery dip, swings or in the fort. Complete with breathtaking mountain views, the rear garden is truly a magical place that offers something for everyone in the family.
Beautiful renovations, carefully considered upgrades and an unparalleled location make this the ideal family home. Stunning in every way, if you have been seeking an impressive home where all the hard work has been completed, we encourage you to inspect 25 Cuthbertson Crescent, Oxley.
• Expansive four-bedroom ensuite home in a beautiful part of the suburb
• Elevated on the high side of the street siding and backing reserve
• Split level in design with gorgeous views of the garden from all rooms
• Formal living area includes a built-in bar and a powder room off the entry hall for the convenience of guests
• Generous family room with high ceilings and exposed beams, giving a wonderful feeling of space, plantation shutters and sliding door access to the rear garden
• Modern kitchen with Electrolux stainless steel double oven, soft close drawers, induction cooktop, stone benchtop, built-in cabinetry with lighting and a new Asko dishwasher
• Oversized main bedroom with a walk-in robe and an updated ensuite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and heated floor
• Bedrooms two and three are generous in size with built in robes and bedroom four is king size with magical mountain views
• Main bathroom has also been renovated to include underfloor heating; it has a separate bath and floor to ceiling tiles
• Zoned ducted gas heating and evaporative cooling provides comfort year round
• 6 solar panels and solar hot water ensures excellent energy efficiency
• Abundance of storage throughout the home
• 50,000lt inground saltwater swimming pool with heated spa adjacent
• Three separate fountains feature in the swimming pool area
• Wonderful tiered rear garden includes space for children with the inclusion of a fort, swings, slippery dip, vegetable gardens and a gazebo with magical views of the mountains
• Double garage with auto doors and storage space and additional off-street parking options
• Sits in the company of other executive homes with pretty street appeal