AUCTION POSTPONED DUE TO LOCKDOWN MEASURES
New auction date and open times to be advised early next week (week starting 16/8/21)
Perfectly positioned in an elevated street with gorgeous views across the mountains, this three-bedroom ensuite home has been thoughtfully extended and updated throughout the years. Ready for its new owners to move in and enjoy, it will be highly sought after young families and first home buyers looking to secure a home in a great location, with lovely neighbours.
Simply stunning, the formal living space is complete with a ceiling fan, plantation shutters and beautiful views over the mountains. The adjoining kitchen has been updated for your convenience and includes stainless steel appliances, electric cooktop, large island bench, breakfast bar and excellent storage space.
The home has been extended to include a large main bedroom, that is a perfect retreat for the parents. It includes generous walk-through robes, direct front courtyard access, a ceiling fan and large ensuite bathroom with corner spa and feature glass brick window.
The gardens are an absolute delight year round, with a variety of stunning deciduous and evergreen plantings. Host friends and family throughout the seasons in the front covered entertaining area – enjoy lovely sunshine in the winter, and fresh breeze in the summertime. The rear garden is secured with colorbond fencing and includes a grassed space for children and pets to play. Car accommodation is provided by a large four-car garage and there is additional off street parking available.
Location perfect, with wonderful neighbours and gorgeous views, this home will not stay on the market long. If you have been searching for a character filled home that truly brings the outdoors in, be sure to inspect 41 Girdlestone Cct, Calwell!
• Beautifully presented three bedroom ensuite home in a quiet loop street
• Positioned nicely on the block to ensure privacy from both the front and rear gardens
• Lovely plantation shutters and ceiling fan to the living area
• Well-appointed kitchen with, new appliances including dishwasher and an island bench
• Main bedroom suite has a sitting area, walk through robes, an oversized ensuite with corner spa and a pretty garden outlook
• Secondary bedrooms are also generous in size with built in robes
• Renovated and modern bathroom with beautiful vanity and room for cabinetry
• Laundry has also been renovated and now includes cupboards
• Ducted gas heating with an additional split system to the kitchen/meals area
• Rinnai instant gas hot water
• Amplimesh security screens for added peace of mind
• Stunning garden with a variety of deciduous and evergreen plants, colorbond fencing and a greenhouse
• Beautiful secure front courtyard garden – perfect for your morning cuppa in privacy!
• Fabulous four car garage and additional off-street parking options
• Great location close to schools, shops and ovals with ease of access to arterial roads leading to Tuggeranong, Woden and Canberra City