Thoughtful renovations, spacious open plan design and convenient positioning make this lovely four-bedroom ensuite residence the perfect forever home for you and your family. It is positioned in a quiet loop street with lovely neighbours, just a short walk to MacKillop College, the local early learning centre and the great amenities on offer at the local shopping precinct.
With an emphasis on lovely light filled living, the home is furnished with extensive floor to ceiling glass. The living area is very spacious and open plan in design. It comes complete with new flooring, fresh paint, new LED downlights and a nice outlook to the front garden. The adjoining kitchen has been renovated for your benefit, and includes new solid timber benches, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, integrated dishwasher and conveniently overlooks the rear gardens.
Careful consideration has gone into the extension and renovations of this home. Spacious living areas and exceptionally generous bedrooms reflect the design idea that had seamless family living at the forefront. The main bedroom is oversized and includes a small study nook or powder area, a large walk-in wardrobe with custom fit shelving and generous ensuite bathroom with corner spa.
Watch the children play while you host friends and family in the large covered entertaining area. Completely private and secured with colorbond fencing, the gardens present largely as a blank canvas giving the new owners an opportunity to make it their own! Car accommodation is provided by a single carport, and there is extensive off street parking on offer to the front of the home.
Inspection is highly recommended for young families looking to upsize into a spacious home with ease of access to all amenities.
– Expansive four bedroom ensuite family home in a quiet loop street
– Perfectly positioned just a short walk to MacKillop College, the local Early Learning Centre and the local shopping precinct
– Updated kitchen with new solid timber bench tops, gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances, pantry, integrated dishwasher and nice garden outlook
– Lovely living area with floor to ceiling glass and new flooring
– New flooring, fresh paint and new LED downlights installed throughout
– Spacious extended main bedroom with lovely garden outlook, large walk in robe and ensuite bathroom with corner spa
– Exceptionally secondary bedrooms all include built in robes
– Functional bathroom with updated vanity and separate toilet
– Evaporative cooling and ducted gas heating ensure comfort year round
– Large covered outdoor area perfect for entertaining friends and family
– Expansive rear garden secured with colourbond fencing and plenty of space for children and pets to play
– Single carport and extensive off street parking options
– Enviable location within close proximity to arterial roads to Woden, Tuggeranong and Canberra City Shopping Precincts